I thought I had gone thru to the wrong blog. Wow hedgewitch I am liking this new look. Well that is one stunning looking radish, perfect in everyway. Yum, love radishes.
Dear Hedgewitch, Such a tasty looking radish! I used to grow them and make radish sandwiches... I am looking forward to reading your journal and getting to know you! Sherry
Perfect radish; these photos could grace the pages of a magazine! And I bet it tasted better than anything you could buy at the market. Like q, I used to eat radish sandwiches as a girl (and I thought I was the only one who had!).
hello sherry .. welcome! its great to grow something new for the first time,isn't it? thanks for visiting :-)
thanks, rose.. it did taste fab, though I'm probably biased, lol! I'm going to try making a radish sandwich next, since you and sherry have such fond memories of them.. I'm sure I was reading somewhere recently about radish being really good healthwise, must try and find the article.
it WAS yummy, nature nut!
thanks, beckie .. i hope it will the first of a summer full of goodies from the garden :-)
7 comments:
I thought I had gone thru to the wrong blog. Wow hedgewitch I am liking this new look. Well that is one stunning looking radish, perfect in everyway. Yum, love radishes.
Thank you, cheryl ... decided it was time for a facelift
The radish is no more.. it went in the salad I had for lunch, and I'm pleased to be able to report that it was full of flavour!
Dear Hedgewitch,
Such a tasty looking radish!
I used to grow them and make radish sandwiches...
I am looking forward to reading your journal and getting to know you!
Sherry
Perfect radish; these photos could grace the pages of a magazine! And I bet it tasted better than anything you could buy at the market.
Like q, I used to eat radish sandwiches as a girl (and I thought I was the only one who had!).
Congratulations! I hope it was yummy :o)
Well done, you! Enjoy the fruits of your labor.
hello sherry .. welcome! its great to grow something new for the first time,isn't it? thanks for visiting :-)
thanks, rose.. it did taste fab, though I'm probably biased, lol! I'm going to try making a radish sandwich next, since you and sherry have such fond memories of them.. I'm sure I was reading somewhere recently about radish being really good healthwise, must try and find the article.
it WAS yummy, nature nut!
thanks, beckie .. i hope it will the first of a summer full of goodies from the garden :-)
Post a Comment