Saturday, 10 May 2008

Apologies

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still out here, but have very 'intermittent' internet access so I am unable to blog properly and visit you all. An engineer is coming out on Monday to try and fix the problem, but until then I may not be able to get online. Hope to be fully functional and back with you all very soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. I am relatively new to Blogging, having only just started my own, but came across your Blog via The Telegraph newspaper, where I have a gardening column on Sundays. I love it! I have also forwarded to a herbalist friend of mine, Paula Grainger, who has recently set up a lovely shop in Camden called Lemonbalm, and she may well be in touch. Last week I was asked to take part in a "meme"which seems to be a good way of spreading the word about interesting and useful Blogs. I have "tagged" you in my response and hope you may be able to continue the trail. It's quite simple and fun - details of how to do it are on my Blog "Off the Rails" (about our efforts to turn two Victorian railway carriages into an eco-house) - reached via my website www.elspeththompson.co.uk. I am just putting the stuff up there now, so hope it will be there by end of the day.
Thanks and all good wishes,
Elspeth

Cheryl said...

Hi hedgewitch, have missed you. I did a post for you a few days ago on the Hawthorn....you can see it tinged with pink in one of the photos.
Hope you are sorted soon.

fiona said...

Hello Elspeth, and welcome! Thank you so much for your kind comments and for tagging me .. I shall certainly join in the fun (I don't know why its called a 'meme' either, incidentally!) and look forward to spending some time on your wonderful website :-)

Have been missing you all, too, cheryl.. my first sunflower opened today and I couldn't get online to enthuse about it properly, lol!!

for some reason, the broadband only works from about midnight till 2am.. apparently next door are experiencing exactly the same thing (most peculiar !) but hopefully all will be revealed and (fingers crossed) sorted out tomorrow