I like the idea you have to recycle cardboard tubes! I use a similar method for raising my seedings, I make a pot from newspaper. These little pots have a base on them which prevents the soil from running out the bottom into my trays. I think your blog is great!
10 comments:
Beans must be the best seedlings to watch grow! :D
We started early last year with our seedlings ... and then the cold weather came and dashed our garden hopes.
So this year we a re exercising a bit more caution.
I hope your beans thrive. :o)
I love the idea of growing heritage plants ...
this is such an inspiring image, esp. as the seedlings are at different stages... just beautiful :o)
thanks, claire!
thanks, nutty .. I only put a couple in, as I know its a bit early really. Will be keeping them in the kitchen in the warm for a good while yet :-)
do you want to grow some too? I have far too many to use this year, so I would be happy to send you some?
I see you've been busy getting your hands dirty ;).
I just repotted my tomato and eggplant seedlings and I've sown some bear's garlic seeds.
I had a great afternoon of it yesterday, alchemille .. my kitchen is a little crowded, as its now my nursery too!
My tomato seedlings are very slow and weeny.. I hope they're going to be OK.
It must be great to grow your own eggplant.. would love to hear how you get on?
I like the idea you have to recycle cardboard tubes!
I use a similar method for raising my seedings, I make a pot from newspaper. These little pots have a base on them which prevents the soil from running out the bottom into my trays.
I think your blog is great!
Thank you, Ben!
This reminds me, that its time I posted an update of how my little beans are doing :-)
I just watched the u-tube on how to make the pots, ben .. brilliant!
thanks for the link
Oh these are beautiful, I think I will set some beans off this weekend.
Welcome, earthwoman!
I just posted some new photos of my little beans' progress - thanks for reminding me :-)
Post a Comment