The littlest thought, action or contribution can be the one that makes someone's day, that tips the balance, that influences someone powerful, that starts a chain reaction ..
And the littlest things in life are the most important.. comfy bed, good food to eat, sun coming up in the morning, a flower opening up its petals for the day, a smile from a stranger .. this is what life is about, not the big stuff.
A flurry of snowflakes outside my window on Easter Sunday... a little thing.
April tagged me to create this 6 word memoir (here is the original post which sets out the background)..
1. Write a six word memoir and post it on your blog
2. Add a picture if you wish
3. Link to the person who tagged you
4. Tag 4 or 5 others, with links, to keep it going
5. Leave a comment for the ones you tag with an invitation to play
6. Link to the original post at Bookbabie, if possible.
The following wonderful bloggers are tagged to play, if (and only if!) they would like to join in.. no obligation, anyone..
Dave at osage+orange
Ruth at body,soul&spirit
NatureGirl at naturetrail
Ben at homelycapers
Hedge Hermit at secretsfromthehedge
Warning: this meme can make your brain hurt, and requires the use of fingers on more than one hand!!