Sunday, 9 March 2008
I have been tagged by The Nutty Knitter, and asked to share seven facts about myself before tagging seven others to take their turn. This feels quite weird, as my blog is not really about me.. but it might be fun! So here is more information than you ever wanted or needed to know about Hedgewitch...
1. In an idle moment recently, I took an online Myers-Briggs personality test and came out ISFJ .. described as the protector guardian type
2. I am tee-total.
3. I couldn't think of a name for my cat. I spent so long trying to decide, that meanwhile I had been calling her Little Cat, and this eventually got shortened to L. C. and thus Elsie.
4. The book I am currently reading is The Women's History of the World by Rosalind Miles (Paladin)
5. I have an irrational terror of Daddy-Long-Legs, ever since one got caught inside the skirt of my school uniform dress as a child. It bashed about my knees for ages trying to escape while I stood and screamed.
6. I confess that I use a hose to water my herbs and vegetables in the summer .. in my defence, there are mitigating circumstances, but nevertheless..
7. I am early to bed and early to rise ... but this hasn't made me healthy or wealthy or particularly wise!
OK, now its your turn .. I nominate the following favourite bloggers, if they should wish to take part (these are all fantastic blogs, by the way, and well worth a visit):
Tangled Macrame tangleandspiral
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
No obligation, anyone.. enjoy!