Thursday, 27 March 2008

Berry Go Round

I've been featured in my first blog carnival.. very exciting!

Berry Go Round is a monthly carnival of posts about plants and the latest edition is here at Greg Laden's blog

NB: there is a wonderful post on Nettles, for all you herb and weed lovers out there..


Jo said...

How fabulous!

Cheryl said...

Thats great hedgewitch.

I love nettles and have a lot here for my butterfly population.
Makes fab fertilizer to and a good herbal tea.

Hedgewitch said...

Thanks jo, thanks cheryl!

Dave Coulter said...

Hedgewitch -

Congratulations! That's very cool.

I'd just recently heard of Berry Go can bet I'll check it out now.


Dave Coulter said...

Your post on borage was really interesting! I'm goingto have to get to the library and learn more about all of this! :)

Hedgewitch said...

Thanks, Dave.. I really like finding out about the different plants I grow, and I like to write notes as part of my learning process .. its great if I can share what I'm finding out :-)